Reduced-Risk Product* Expert (Store Manager)
Location: London, England
Start date: September 2020
Duration: 4 months (opportunity to extend for 12 months)
Salary: £30k pro rata
Training: Comprehensive training provided between 17th - 20th August
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a charismatic, passionate and motivated individual who is looking for a new challenge; being a part of the UK launch of a new reduced-risk product*, developed by a global brand.
Working directly for TRO Group on behalf of the client, we have full-time positions available for Product Experts, located in the London area.
As an Expert, you will be key in driving consumer product education through trial, assisting with the initial phase of the brand journey.
We want you!
Supporting the wider team, you will be the face of the brand in a variety of retail environments.
This is a high-profile role and needs a person with certain characteristics and attributes, who can efficiently and effectively manage a retail environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Retail management experience
- Affinity towards brands
- Confident, relatable, approachable and articulate
- Influential and authentic to the audience
- Relentless energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Adaptable and resilient
- Knowledge of the reduced-risk products* category is beneficial
- Consumer engagement at designated retail locations
- Education on product benefits
- Offer in-store trial opportunities
- Merchandising and retailing of products
- Generate leads
- Data capture
- Asset management
- Comprehensive reporting
- Management of entire retail team
- Store opening and closing procedures
What we will give you:
- £30k pro rata salary
- Great opportunity to learn and gain experience with immersive training to support you in the role
- Incentives above and beyon