Reduced-Risk Product* Mentor
Location: London, England (field-based)
Start date: September 2020
Duration: 4 months (opportunity to extend for 12 months)
Salary: £25k pro rata plus up to £15k pro rata in target-related bonuses
Training: Comprehensive training provided between 17th - 20th August
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a charismatic, connected and motivated individual who is looking for a new challenge; being a part of the UK launch of a new reduced-risk product*, developed by a global brand.
Working directly for TRO Group on behalf of the client, we have full-time positions available for Product Mentors, located in the London area.
As a Mentor, working autonomously with a flexible full-time schedule, you will help existing adult smokers and vapers understand the product, facilitating brand loyalty and advocacy in the process.
We want you!
Supporting the wider team, you will be the face of the brand in the field, managing your own diary and building your contact network.
Often working flexible hours and requiring a high level of initiative, this is a high-profile role and needs a person with certain characteristics and attributes;
- Culturally connected, engaging, influential networker
- Passion and enthusiasm for sales and generating leads
- Socially connected, across multiple platforms
- Affinity towards brands
- Influential and authentic to the audience
- Confident, relatable, approachable and articulate
- Proactive, adaptable problem-solver
- Relentless energy, self-motivated and resilient
- Knowledge of the reduced-risk products* category is beneficial
- Offering support to leads generated by Experts and through your own network
- Convert leads and trialists to purchase
- Scheduling and hosting weekly appointments (face-to-face and/or virtual)
- Creating brand advocates, guiding consumers through their brand journey
- Developing your own contact network to build long-term brand relationships
- Leverage social network to generate leads - within specific guidelines
- Data capture
- Asset management
- Regular online reporting
What we will give you:
- £25k pro rata salary plus up t