Location: London, Manchester, Birmingham, England (field based)
Start date: Early-January 2020
Duration: 12 months / evening and weekend working
Licence: Full UK Driving License is mandatory
Do you want to be part of developing one of the world’s leading sports brands within the running community?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a charismatic, connected and motivated individual with a love for running and training.
Working directly for TRO Group, but with close contact to the client, we have a full-time position available for a new Running Ambassador, located in the South-East, Mindlands and North-West.
We want you!
From connecting with influential stakeholders in the running world, to delivering retailer training on new products, to holding shoe trial sessions with run crews, you will be the face of the brand in the field, managing your diary and building your contact network.
This is a high-profile role and needs a person with certain characteristics;
- A swagger and engaging attitude with a passion for presenting to small and medium sized audiences
- Knows their turf
- Highly skilled in event management
- An active part of the running community
- Shows a creative spark
- Is all heart and hustle
- Brand crazy
- Authentic to the athlete
- Socially connected
- Aware of trends in the sports and running industry
- Self-motivated, proactive, adaptable problem-solver
- Relentless energy - trains to run and runs to train!
- Planning and executing running trial events across your region and wider parts of the UK
- Developing contact network
- Creation of weekly trial calendar, working with partners to shape
- Driving community engagement online through social channels
- Asset management
- Weekly online reporting
How to apply:
Send your CV, headshot and cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: Friday 29th November 2019